Monday, October 8, 2012

Place of inspiration (Song post)

I've been writing songs for a long time now, as the inspiration comes and goes. Well, today I have decided that it is now time to publish sound clips of my original voice tracks via this blog. While my voice tracks may not be perfectly edited and sometimes sung without first going through proper vocal exercises, I have decided that I can no longer wait to find musical contacts and a professional recording studio. In fact, perhaps, by posting my raw and unedited musical and song ideas and lyrics here, I may in fact be closer to connecting with the right persons to publish the songs. Hence, starting from today, I will be giving voice to the songs that have found me in my times of inspiration

The one below, I have entitled "Let's go to the place" or alternately as "Jesus, I want to be inspired by you". This song communicates the need to be in a place where one can receive inspiration from the LORD.

The words/lyrics of the song goes like this:

Let's go to the place, where love first found me,
Let's go to the place, where God's love surrounds me,
Let's go to the place, where love first found me,
Let's go to the place, where he puts his loving arms around me,

Jesus, I want to be inspired by you (By you),
Jesus, I want to be inspired by you,(By you),
Jesus, I want to be inspired by you
 By you, By you, By you...

No comments: